Friday, February 23, 2007

Weight Tracker - Week 1

I stepped onto the scale this morning and was greeted by the loss of 1.5 pounds. Considering that I had a healthy Mardi Gras weekend (which means I ate like a condemned pig), this is encouraging! Here are the data:

As promised, there are no absolute weight values (yet). It's all about trend, folks!

For next week's update I'll have been back on my regimen for over a week. If things happen as they did the last time I got strict I expect to lose at least three pounds by next Friday. If I don't I won't be crestfallen, though. Between now and then I'll begin telling the story of my lifelong struggles with weight. But not today - I've gotta work for a living!

2 comments:

Heidi Haverkamp said...

It's good to see you back. I've put you on my links (no pressure or anything). I restarted my little blog last month, and now I'm kind of obsessed. Not a good way to go into Lent.

Harold said...

It's nice to be back! I've missed ranting and musing, so I'm looking forward to getting a little blog-obsessed myself. For pity's sake, what's the use of Lent if not to indulge our petty obsessions?

I mean, just so long as they don't distract us from contemplating Christ's suffering on our behalf on the long march towards the cross.

And stuff.